Does Transplanted Hair have Permanent Life?
Does Transplanted Hair Have Permanent Life?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that is used to restore the bald scalp that is the result of male pattern baldness. a lot of people enquire about the Hair Transplant Cost in Ahmedabad because they want permanent results after the surgery. Surely, you have to pay a high cost for the surgery but you get your previous look with your own real hairs.
It is just a priceless experience!
What Is The Base Of Hair Transplant?
Hair transplant is surgical in nature. In this treatment, you donate your own hair that is used to change the look of your own scalp. The donor hairs usually grow in the back and sides of your head. experts say that these hairs are baldness resistant.
Since the donor hairs are baldness resistant, the results after the surgery are permanent. After the surgery, you will not see instant results. you have to wait for proper healing and hair growth before you see full result. The total recovery and hair growth period may take 6 to 12 months after the surgery.
What Is The Procedure Of Hair Transplant?
- Your surgeon is supposed to check your scalp for proper for proper diagnosis and treatment. If he is confirmed that you are facing male pattern baldness, the surgeon will provide a date to you for the surgery.
- While you visit the clinic on the day of surgery, the surgeon will numb your scalp to start the surgery with the help of anesthesia.
- After that, he will pull out the hairs with the help of either the FUT hair transplant technique or the FUE hair transplant procedure.
- Both these techniques are used by surgeons to remove the hair follicles from the donor area.
- In FUT, a strip of skin is borrowed to harvest the hairs whereas hairs are directly pulled out in the FUE technique.
- After the removal of hair grafts, the surgeon inserts them into the bald scalp to finish the surgery.
What Are Hair Grafts?
Your surgeon is going to remove hair grafts or hair follicular units from the scalp to perform the hair transplant surgery, these hair grafts may contain 1 to 4 hairs. Your surgeon is going to use these follicular units according to the bald region of the scalp.
Factors That Affect The Success Of Hair Transplant
If you are looking for better results after the surgery, you have to look at certain factors that determine final outcomes.
First of all, you need a well-qualified doctor to ensure success after the surgery. Moreover, your donor region is also important to consider before the surgery. If your donor area has thick donor hair, you will be able to have hair transplant surgery. proper aftercare after the surgery is also a vital factor to ensure positive results.
If you are interested to know about Hair Transplant Price In Ahmedabad you have to visit the Avenues clinic. Here, proper diagnosis and treatment are available at a reasonable cost.