Protect Your Hair in the Cold Weather
You may like winters for long but in winters you are often worries about your hairs because in this season your hairs face various hair issues that are hard to manage. This cool weather brings in various complications for your hairs which are sometimes very difficult to fight from. Actually it is the winter seasons in which you head scalp start to become rough and under nourished very often just like your skin. This weak head scalp weakens your hairs which results in excessive hair shedding and losing of hair shininess. To all those hair problems which could be pretty irritating for you in this cold weather can be solved by obtaining Hair Loss Treatment in Ahmedabad at Avenues cosmetic clinic.
You cannot say no to the coming winter season, neither you can say no to your hair problems that this winter will be bringing for you but you can manage to reduce all the affect of this cold season which could bring any sort of harm to your hairs anyhow. These are some simple steps with which you can avoid several hair problems in this winters:
- Oil Treatment – In the cold whether your hair shaft weakens up which makes your hair weak and they start to shed. It is better to do a oil message every now and then in winters so that your hair shaft received nourishment and they remain to strong also in winters.
- Skip Daily Hair Wash – In winters if you wash hairs daily, you are more likely to loose it strength and shine because in winter each hair wash washes away essential protein from your hair which is reposible for right hair growth which creates big issues.
- Try To Stay Dry – Wet hairs are more likely to dry up in the frizzy winds of cold weather. Make sure to go out only after your hairs are completely dry so that wind and dust do not stick to your hairs to make it weak.
- Be Gentle – You are well aware that your hairs are dry and damaged from the root in winters. These weak hairs are more likely to shed every time you comb your hairs use light brushes to comb your hairs in winters and do not use comb so many times. Also keep a hair style which is not very harsh for the hair roots otherwise it will fall more.
- Eat Good Nutrients – In winters your hairs need good source of vitamins and minerals because it is at this time they are undernourished. Make sure you take proper food so that your hairs can get right nutrition they require for healthy growth.